Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Episode #6

Sorry for the long delay in posting. Last week was teacher's conference so I was gone on Thursday night and didn't get a chance to watch until Saturday.

So, here is what I have:
  1. I have to say the thing that surprised me the most was Todd's emergence as a leader in the game. I think Amanda could make him cry, but his plan with James was pretty brilliant. Good for James, though, that his team started to try because they are at a huge advantage when they merge.

  2. Nice try by PG to tell Sherea that they were still with them. Thank goodness no one listened to them. I still dislike them.

  3. What a fiasco with the immunity idol. It will be interesting to see what James does at camp when he gets back.

  4. Nice challenge, wouldn't you have thought that the school lunch lady could have eaten anything. I think that those duck fetuses looked like the chicken dog nuggets we had today.

  5. Memo to self: When on Survivor, don't shower in the buff.

  6. Jean-Robert is growing on me, I didn't like how Sherea was acting at the end. Good riddens.

Now, my top 5
5. Amanda
4. Todd
3. James
2. Frosti
1. Eric

No comments: