Thursday, October 18, 2007

Episode #5

"People are Stupid!!!"

Random thoughts: For the record, I'm angry right now.
  1. Erik, is China really the Garden of Eden minus the fruit? And does being a virgin help? All wierd.
  2. Did James say Denise was attractive? Been digging too many graves I think.
  3. Did the Zhan Hu tribe really think they were just going to get to keep two people from the other tribe? Idiots.
  4. Interesting twit that really threw the balance of power for a loop. I don't think I like it.
  5. Jean-Robert is annoying.
  6. That switch really helped Sherea and Frosti.
  7. THANK GOODNESS THEY GOT THEIR SWIMSUITS!!!
  8. Pehi-Gee and Jamie are morons.
  9. Ranking of Survivors I hate.
    1. ______________ (Remember, I can't utter his name)
    2. Jamie
    3. Phei-Gee
  10. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm too mad to do rankings tonight. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That show torked my doober.

3 comments:

Life Is Good said...

Doober what the heck?!?!?! Is there a story behind that word or is it Rob's made up word. Actually here is the official website with some answers to what a doober is
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=doober
That show ticked me off also but I don't think it got my doober. Have a great week everyone!

Life Is Good said...

I don't think any of those can be Rob's doober well maybe some.

Rob said...

Definition from Dictonary el Rob:

noun, Doober - something that can be torked. For example, "Peih-Gee being a snotty little whatever really TORKED MY DOOBER."