Thursday, October 11, 2007

Episode #3

I was on location for episode #3 last week as Cathy had one of those woman-pyramid-scheme-parties. Well, it didn't work out too well for me since my Jesus freak chick, Leslie, was voted off the island. So here are some random shots at the episode.
  1. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for Christianity (obviously), but when you go to play a GAME where the goal is to try and stick around as long as you can, you just can't be alienating your team Leslie... I wonder how she plays cards or a board game where she has to deceive her opponents. Oh well.
  2. I never saw anyone argue over one measly crab... my goodness, they are a lot more work then they are worth.
  3. For all the trouble Jean-Robert is, he sure does come through in challenges, but I also think he is the next to go.
  4. Why didn't Leslie just say, "Hey! I like the guys on the other team better than you oafs (sp?)" That would have been just as bad as saying the guys are her team weren't Christians.
  5. Courtney has to get something to eat, she looks like an Auschwitz survivor right now. I thought she would be better off using the Force to break those ropes. I think James, on the other had, just about cut the pole in half. Like I told Sue F. at recess today, James and I are alike, oh wait, he's black and I'm white.

Well, after tonight's episode I hope to have the first of my handicapping done. Have fun all!

No comments: