Thursday, October 11, 2007

Episode #4

Interesting episode tonight... I gotta say that I still think they need to get these guys some clothes because I'm sick of seeing things blurred out. Here are some thoughts on tonight's episode.
  1. Would you mess with Sherea?
  2. I would like to see Sherea and James go head to head in one of these challenges... odds anyone?
  3. Way to go Jean-Robert pulling the Manderin Chinese out of the bag.
  4. Dave is a dork.
  5. The school lunch lady is funny. "Just pull the chicken nuggets out and serve 'em"
  6. That immunity challenge was a little corny. I don't know if I would have stepped in front of something James threw.
  7. I'm sick of the animated things in the challenge.
  8. I guess if you get kidnapped you get voted off... interesting.
  9. Dave's tribe will die without him.
  10. Todd moved up into my rankings with Dave giving him the clue to the immunity idol.

AND NOW... My Rankings.
5. Frosti
4. Todd
3. Amanda
2. Eric
1. Aaron

See everyone next week.

1 comment:

Life Is Good said...

Dave was a dork and why didn't he learn from last tribal council that he needed to SHUT his MOUTH!!!! Sherea is annoying in that she does nothing around camp! Your top 5 don't look too bad. I wish my man James was in there however, he needs to SHUT his MOUTH too! and he is too strong to hang around too much longer. They have to get rid of him before the individual challenges. However, I think the show is trying to have James win because can you have anymore strength challenges and no brain challenges. I think it is a little lopsided- not that I am complaining with James on my side. Have a great week!