Thursday, November 1, 2007

Episode #7

"The Merge"

Some random thoughts:
  1. Amazing how the gay flight attendant has become the defacto leader of the strong tribe (insert hand signal now)

  2. Courtney is bugging me, she needs to gain some weight. Thank goodness she got some food and why did her voice get so high dogs could only hear it.

  3. I can't believe Jamie looked in James's pants for the immunity idol.

  4. Todd and Amanda have the game figured out, they do need Jean-Robert.

  5. Rule #2 of Survivor: Don't DRINK ALCHOHOL! (yes, you heard that from me)

  6. I want to see James twist his legs behind his head

  7. Rule #3 of Survivor: No Racial jokes. Nice comment Jean-Robert.

  8. Don't they usually pick a new tribe name that has some cultural significance, not Black Rhino so something.

  9. I called the quiz for the immunity challenge!!!!! WOO-HOO. Go me.

  10. No gloating if your person wins the immunity necklace... I'm told, you will still have to do the chilcken dance at the wedding or else Frosti's dance.

  11. I sure hope Jamie plays the wrong immunity idol!!!

  12. Don't do it Frosti, don't do it! Don't flip flop, that will get you voted off

  13. For the record, Jaime, you are NOT Jessica Simpson, and you are as dumb as you look.

  14. Why does Jean-Robert keep hammering Courtney.

  15. Are they all turning in to Meerkats? At first I thought it was just Todd, then Jaime, then Courtney, now all of them.

  16. She DID play the wrong immunity idol... HAH! James just about fell off his chair.

  17. Can't wait until PG is voted off next week.

Top 5:
5. Amanda
4. Todd
3. James
2. Frosti
1. Eric

2 comments:

Life Is Good said...

I was laughing so hard when she played the immunity idol! I wished I was at the Dusseau household just to laugh with you. However, I got tons done. What is rule #1 of Survivor?

Life Is Good said...

Can Courtney be any thinner and not be ten feet under? That is the question of the week!