Sunday, November 25, 2007

Episode #8

Sorry it took me so long to post, but last Thursday I had a voter's meeting and didn't get to watch it until last night. Luckily for me they had that dumb mid-season recap show on Thursday. I did actually watch a little of it since it was on in the background, and they did save some stuff for that show. But anyway, here are some random thoughts from Episode #8.

  1. Well... we now have Rule #4 of Survivor: Never get involved romantically... it never works! Frosti and Courtney were quite a strange couple. I think we had a new term coined also: "Survivor Boyfriend".
  2. The reward challenge was pretty interesting. I didn't quite get why James had the big drum, you would have thought that Eric and he could have done it without Denise of Phei-Gee.
  3. Phei-Gee... Please stop talking. James is getting close to that too. I think he is feeling very comfortable in his position.
  4. So if it was Christmas with Jean-Robert gone, then it is soon gonna be New Year's when Courtney gets voted off.
  5. Can it be that the male flight attendant is emerging as one of the strongest players? Nice plan on breaking up Frosti and Courtney.
  6. The reward was pretty cool, some of them almost broke an earlier Survivor rule not to over indulge in alcohol.
  7. I loved the immunity challenge. I think it is always great to call out the people who think they are safe. Seriously, James should have been the only one over there.
  8. Did James really eat 7 hamburgers in 5 minutes...
  9. No Comment
  10. No Comment (I had to get 10 thoughts in)

Now, my top 5.
5. Denise (I have to mention her sometime)
4. Eric
3. Amanda
2. James (Two immunity idols, is he ever gonna get to play them)
1. Todd (Believe it or not)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't romantic involvement on Survivor work pretty good for Rob and Amber?

-- Dave

Rob said...

Exception #1 I guess.