Thursday, February 15, 2007

Episode #2

SO I have a few thoughts and musings on tonights episode.

1. I was thinking back to the glory days of the first Surivor: Borneo and how this Survivor is a parallel... here are my thoughts. I think that Dreamz' is Gervis's twin - basketball coach v. cheerleading coach. I think that Lisi is a man named Sue's twin. Anyone else see the deja vu here?

2. Sylvia escapes the ax. Too bad for Erica, I was thinking about handicapping her as a top 3 candidate. By the way, I think that Sue F.'s hair would look like Erica's when put in the humid zone like Fiji? Any thoughts friends?

3. So what about Boo... don't give that guy a power tool.

4. Sue and I (Again, others ARE allowed to join us for Thursday nights) tried a new martini tonight. Pretty good.

5. I have to say that Ravu doesn't like it will have any in the top 3 candidates if they keep losing. Even their leaders will get voted off after a merge.

6. So here are my top 3 candidates to win.
3 - Earl - level headed, nice guy, smart guy - in this case "Earl doesn't ahve to die..."
2 - Alex - I just like the guy
1 - Edgardo - I don't know, he is flying under the radar at the moment.

Please remember these picks are after week 2, so if I'm wrong I'll claim it was too early, but if I'm right I'm a genius.

Looks like someone gets hurt next week. I'm guessing Boo, how about You?

Keep on Survivin'

3 comments:

Sharon Bauer said...

I agree with you Rob, Sue's hair would DEFINITELY look like Erica's in Fiji's climate. I've seen it many a times like that on Hilton Head Island!

Sue Fleming said...

Like you should talk, sister!

When Boo's hammock fell down I started laughing so hard I almost spilled my delicious martini!

Stephen Wagner said...

This comment regards episode #3--Rob, I can't believe you assigned me Anthony! C'mon, he's crying in the trailer for next week. As for parallels with the first Survivor, I'd much rather have Anthony try walking around au natural than crying in the woods.