Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Episode #1

Well... in true Rob fashion I am late to post for an episode. Oh well... bad habits are hard to break. For those of you who haven't read my notes in the past... they are just mindless ramblings- hopefully funny.

Episode #1 - An interesting start to the game as one survivor quits before even getting on the boat. What a loser. A nice adjustment by the survivor people in choosing teams though. It should be a nice twist this year that there are two immunity idols and we know at least one of them is back at camp. I don't know if I like the "Apprentice-like" addition of switching camps.

Tough luck for Dave and Jeff as Jessica can't untie the knot on the challenge and that sends her home. I was worried that Rita might be on the block.

A little to early to handicap the field, but I do have to say that Rocky and Dreamz' look like easy targets for being loud and annoying... or do they play the dominant part of Boston Rob and Shane in previous episodes. No Tom this time, although Yau-man looks like he could survive on rice and water for six years. Man, opening a coconut with your bare hands... try that at the grocery store.

Well, that is all for episode one. I hope to have a handicapped field after episode #2.

Later!

No comments: