Thursday, November 20, 2008

Episode #9

So where in the world do you begin with that episode.

I think that was a top 3, if not, the number 1 episode in Survivor history. Not since a man named Sue unloaded on Richard in the first Survivor have I laughed so hard at the fall of someone else. Unfortunately it was my man, Randy. I guess if you can't win its best to go down in a blaze of glory.

I do have to say that Sugar acted like a not real nice person. She is getting pretty arrogant and her fall will be hard also. I think that was the most vocal tribal council ever. Randy just wanted to pick up his torch and burn everybody to death. He is an angry, angry man...

That is all for tonight. Congrats to Bob for actually making the fake idol work. That is the most action any idol has gotten in the past two or three years.

Top 5
5. Crystal
4. Sugar
3. Bob
2. Kenny
1. Matty

1 comment:

Life Is Good said...

Sugar bothers the living daylights out of me. I can't wait until she is gone! Yes, Randy can be a jerk, however, cookies are food and chocolate. So, them all saying it wasn't that big of a deal is stupid...cuz food is very important in the game. I wouldn't have asked her at all. It said it had to be shared, however, I would have shared with my people and that is all not the rest of them. And I definitely wouldn't have asked her twice. That was kind of him! She needs to be gone. Kenny being gone wouldn't be a bad thing either.