Monday, February 11, 2008

Rules of Survivor

So I have gone back and researched my previous posts to come up with what we shall now know as the 5 (really 7) commandments or rules of playing Survivor. When I get on the show I will use these to win.

Rule #1 - Keep your mouth shut. Let the loudmouth talk themselves out of the game.
Rule #2 - Don't drink ALCOHOL (especially in finitum).
Rule #2b - Don't cry, especially if you are a guy.
Rule #3 - No Racial Comments.
Rule #4 - No ROMANCE!
Rule #5 - Do not give your alliance a nickname.
Rule #5b - Especially don't give your alliance the nickname "The Four Horseman".

You break those and you lose.

2 comments:

Life Is Good said...

Rob- I understand how you would want to keep those rules and all, however, I don't think you could keep the no alcohol rule if there was a great beer or an awesome rum in front of you and you hadn't had an alcohol to drink in a while. It is free too! Granted you would have a couple and then fall asleep with a full glass next to the couch! :0)

Rob said...

Easy Wuf, don't make me post pictures. May be I need to ammend the rule to say, "Don't Overindulge in Alchohol"... remember Bruce that one year!

BTW, I have no recollection of what you are referring to with the couch and a full drink.