Saturday, September 22, 2007

Episode #1

Well... an interesting premier episode for several reasons.

  1. I forgot to tape it for the party. Thanks to Wuf for backing me up. I was a little busy this week, but we still had a good gathering.
  2. I had pressed duck for the first time with our $70 Chinese food order, not bad... I also enjoyed the crab rangoon.
  3. Chinese beer, of which I bought a case, isn't really that good.

Now for my thoughts on the survivors.

  • I always hate when I get someone new in the pool and then they get voted out right away. Sorry Jenny (and Dan for that matter) for randomly drafting Chicken for you. I think he got a little bit of a raw deal, but that is the problem when you try not to give your opinion and it shows. Almost played the game too much.
  • I knew that having the Christian Radio Talk Show host was going to be a liability since they always prey on those people trying to play the game. But her leaving the Budhist ceremony was a little overboard, I almost thought she was WELS for a moment. You never like your person getting called out by Jeff in an impromptu Q&A session in the begining there.
  • James is a large, large, large man.
  • The weather will be interesting this year, seems like there will be a lot of rain.
  • I hate the seasons where they don't let them have at least a well chosen piece of clothing. It is going to be rough if Denise and Sherea don't get a little help.
  • I think one of the immunity or reward challenges should be to run the length of the Great Wall of China. It could be a relay I suppose.
  • Now I know that I have never been on the show, but don't these people watch it. Someone needs to figure out how to build a shelter. Unreal they wallow around and can't build one.
  • I think that Ashley has proven that WWE wrestlers aren't real athletes.
  • Jean-Robert, I've seen him play poker, he thinks way to highly of himself and isn't going to make it that far.

Well, that is about it. I don't begin handicapping till at least week 3 and then I will begin my top 5 to win. They are promising us a wet and wild mud wrestling challenge next week. Stay tuned.

No comments: