Saturday, March 10, 2007

Episode #5

Well... you can understand why I might be a little behind and this post might be short.

A) We can now stop all talk of this pool being fixed... Rita had no reason to be voted off.
B) I forgot what happened because of all the basketball on besides:
1. The previews for next time look good... that is the only reason I'm keeping 'Dre up in my handicapping.
2. Rocky is an idiot - he should have been voted off.
3. Moto could erupt as a tribe anytime.
4. I can't believe there hasn't been a girl to take a place in my top 5...
5. WHY HASN'T ANYONE CAUGHT A FISH!?!?! - yes, it is bothering me.
6. And... that is about all I remember.
C) All of my mental energy is going to thinking about my NCAA bracket.

So, that's it... keep on survivin' - and we had more live participation at the Chateau Dusseau for the episode, next time: "real" martinis... I guess I mis-advertised foo foo martinis for real ones.

Updated Handicap Rankings:
5. Dre’
4. Earl
3. Boo
2. Edgardo
1. Alex

By the way, I changed it so you don't have to be a registered user to comment... sorry guys!

No comments: